Custom Designed Wedding Albums
We offer two beautiful heirloom album styles. Please look through the options below and let us know if you need help narrowing down your options. If you are ready to order your album please send us an email or use the form at the bottom of this page to let us know which album you'd like to add to your photography package.
We can't wait to design a beautiful album for you!
Queensberry Matted Album
We are proud to offer Queensberry Albums, the most gorgeous handcrafted photo albums in the world. Queensberry offers an unparalleled artistic presentation of your wedding photos, resulting in a wedding album that is truly a unique and beautiful heirloom. Every design is completed in-house, and we will collaborate with you on image selection and layout to ensure that the design is uniquely yours and represents all of the most important people and moments of your celebration.
This album is created with photos printed on traditional photo paper and mounted into a gorgeous matted album. Mat layouts are customized by us to show off your wedding, and we can get very creative with the "duo" style mats. Our bespoke matting will accommodate photos mounted flush to the edge of some pages, as well as wing and flip style fold-out pages.
There are a variety of beautiful leather and fabric cover options, as well as photo-printed covers. Gift size albums are 10x10, all other Queensberry matted albums are 10x14 (horizontal).
You may email us or use the form below to let us know which style album you'd like to include in your photography package.
Here's how our design process works:
- First, choose which style album you want, and send us a 50% deposit.
- We will select the images and design a first draft.
- After reviewing Draft 1, you may send us a list of as many changes/additions/swaps as you wish.
- We will incorporate your changes and send you Draft 2. You may send us 3 more image changes in order to fine-tune the design.
- Once any final changes are made, we will ask for your approval of the design, and confirm your details about personalization (names embossed on the cover, etc).
- Once the items in step no. 5 are complete, we'll retouch the images in the final design, then send it off to production with our album bindery. Depending on time of year and number of images we are retouching, this step (production of the actual book) can take between 6-12 weeks.
- When the album arrives on our doorstep we will inspect it and photograph it, then contact you for shipping instructions.
Delivering albums is one of our FAVORITE things about being wedding photographers.